Currently Listening To: Nothing Wrong, by Jimmy Eat World
Word Count: 7,295
There we go! That’s a boost right there.
Last night was a friend’s 22nd birthday. It was just the thing I needed after a brutal work week. Lots of drinks, lots of dancing, and lots of bad puns by yours truly.
I also managed to catch up on sleep, thanks to DST. I woke up, fully rested and ready to take on the day.
This also helped….
Once I came back with food in my tummy, it was time to watch the Washington Redskins play and write!
Close to five thousand words written! I’m now back on track and caught up with most of my writing buddies!
One trick I do is to set my font size real low. I tend to judge by number of pages written, so by setting the font size low, one page of that could really be a lot of words.
Hopefully the rest of the month won’t be so brutal. Happy Writing!
Currently Listening To: Sugar, by System Of A Down
I feel my wonderful readers don’t really know me. So to shed some light, I’ll post 5 random facts about myself!
- Despite my love for video and computer games, I have never played World of Warcraft, Starcraft, Diablo, etc. However, a lot of my friends play those games, so I often come off as someone who plays those games on a regular basis.
- I don’t eat beef (on purpose). Parents never ate it, so I never ate it. Despite not living at home, I don’t have craving for steak or cheeseburgers. However, put some tender lamb or crab legs in front of me and I’ll be stuffing my face.
- I’ve been on the news. Not because I was a wanted criminal, but because local news stations wanted to do a story on the software my previous employer developed. I was only on screen for 2 seconds but it was the best 2 seconds ever!
- I’m one of those people who gets anxious about stuff like forgetting to lock the car door and will check repeatedly to put my mind at ease.
- I want to know the secret formula to the Krabby Patty.
I’d love to know 5 things about you!