Currently Listening To: Mr. Crowley, as covered by Cradle of Filth
As some may know, every summer there is the event known as Camp NaNoWriMo. It’s a summer getaway for writers who want to challenge themselves or just need a boost.
As my writing has stagnated over the past few months, I figure a little competitive word rush will help me out.
So what do I need to do to get ready?
- Clean writing area – there’s no way in hell I can write if my desk is a mess! I left an old soda on the table and it seeped out of the cup. It’s sticky. Ew.
- Snacks – there will be times where I will be stuck to my desk. I better have some easy-to-eat snacks that can keep me going!
- Caffiene – I’m a junkie remember?
- iPod – I cannot write without music. Seriously.
- Sanity – As much as I’d love to take a whole month off from work, that’s not going to happen. There will be days where I come home from a stressful day of work and I take it out on my computer. I need to avoid destroying my computer!
Anyone else here doing Camp NaNoWriMo?